1. To positively impact the lives of 30.000 WA youth by 2023, evidenced within collated empirical data.
2. To complete the consultation, planning, co-creation and construction of the new state wide mental health initiative, 'The Treasure Trail of Western Australia' by Dec 2022.
3. Our goal within our 'Mind TREASURE' Program is to produce the opportunity and conditions for cell shifting 'light bulb moments' in youth persons interrupting their life trajectory and paving a new path that is aligned with a strong sense of self awareness, greater self acceptance and self belief, leading to inspired purpose filled lives.
4. To bridge the gap of youth unemployment by connecting and building relationships with young persons and leaders in creative industries proving opportunities for work experience opportunities, internships which open the possibilities for meaningful employment.
5. To officially open and launch the 'Treasure Forrest Eco-Tree-house Retreat' by 2033.